Critical Skills for Critical Jobs
Education Fund-eligible members have access to thousands of online courses in a wide range of topics and areas. Accessible through Percipio and KP Learn (for Kaiser employees), browse the various online learning modules. Available anytime, anywhere!
Course topics are relevant to today’s workforce needs. They include but are not limited to:
- Service Excellence
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Team Building
- Microsoft Office
- and much more!
How to access:
Kaiser Permanente Employees
- Visit learn.kp.org.
- Enter your NUID.
- Enter your password.
- Look for “Skillsoft @ KP” and browse classes
All other employees
- Visit percipio.com (formerly Skillsoft)
- Enter your Employee ID (omit any leading zeros)
- Enter the default password: Welcome1 (case-sensitive)
- You will be prompted to change your password and/or add a primary email address.
The Education Fund, in partnership with Portland Community College, is offering an online self-paced telehealth basics training, available at no cost to you! This course is available to all healthcare workers.
Telehealth Basics will teach important skills and knowledge on the following topics: the benefit Telehealth has on patient outcomes, maintaining screen awareness with a professional presence, best practices for cultural sensitivity, and more!
Four main modules to this course:
- Introduction to Telehealth
- Foundations of Telehealth
- Skills needed for success
- Patient engagement
*Please note that Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are not available for this course (with the exception of Medical Assistants).