First Step To A New Future: Meet With A Career Counselor
Do you have a plan for reaching your career and academic goals? Speak with a Career Counselor today!
- The Education Fund is bigger and better than ever. We have grown to $28 million annually to support our member’s career goals
- 16,000 members per year are already sharpening their skills and realizing their dreams through our comprehensive services.
- The results are real: our members who graduated and placed into higher level roles with Ed Fund support saw an average hourly wage increase of 36%.
- 70% of learners are people of color.
- More than 80% of learners graduate and pass certification exams.
Personalized Career Guidance
The Education Fund’s Career Counselors empower, motivate, educate and prepare workers who want to advance their careers. We will help you identify and achieve your academic and career goals. We provide career counseling to eligible SEIU members in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Colorado including:
- One-on-one career and educational planning & coaching
- Skills and career interest assessment
- Resume editing assistance
- Job search strategies & interviewing techniques
Meet our counselors
Learn more about our career advice professionals.
Si necesita ayuda para hablar con un Consejero de Carrera y el inglés no es su primer idioma, tenemos un nuevo servicio. ¡El Fondo de Educación se enorgullece de asociarse con Language Line para los servicios de interpretación!
Hable con un consejero de carreras hoy para obtener más información; llame al 888.872-4606.
If you require support to speak with a Career Counselor and English is not your first language, we have a new service. The Education Fund is proud to partner with Language Line for interpreter services!
Speak with a Career Counselor today for more information; call 888.872.4606.