Meet your Regional Coordinator at this live, virtual event! This info session is about spreading awareness, and connecting members to resources! Have you wondered about The Education Fund and the benefits we offer?
We are hosting Zoom meetings at the following times. Just choose which session works best with your schedule:
Time: Jun 9, 2020, 10:30 AM
Meeting ID: 973 4649 3087
Time: Jun 9, 2020, 6:00 PM
Meeting ID: 944 1576 5507
Time: Jun 23, 2020 10:30 AM
Meeting ID: 970 3169 6904
Time: Jun 23, 2020 6:00 PM
Meeting ID: 959 4384 9134
Click on the link for the Zoom meeting that is most convenient for you.
How to use Zoom
If you have not used Zoom before, it’s easy! And, it’s free. The only thing you have to do is download/install the Zoom app sometime before joining a Zoom meeting on your computer or mobile device. Give yourself plenty of time to do it, so you’ll be comfortable when the real meeting starts. You can download the free Zoom app at https://zoom.us/download.
How to use Zoom on your computer:
- Go to https://zoom.us/download
- Click download under “Zoom client for meetings”
- Once the download is complete, continue with the installing of the Zoom application on your computer
- Open the Zoom invitation that you received
- Click on the “join meeting” link
- Click on the “join by video” option
- Dial one of the telephone numbers listed, enter the meeting id number, followed by the participant id number
- Success! You’re now in the Zoom meeting, enjoy!! (you can control your camera and audio settings on your zoom toolbar at the bottom of your screen)
How to use Zoom on your phone:
- Go to the app store on your phone
- Type Zoom into your search box
- Select Zoom
- Follow prompts to create your account
- Once account is created click on “join a meeting”
a. Enter the meeting ID number
b. Click on Join meeting
c. Turn on camera
- You’re now in the Zoom meeting, enjoy!