Laptop Lending Program
The Education Fund is excited to announce the Laptop Lending Program. With the help and support of EduScape, we will now be able to lend you the latest Chromebook if you are actively enrolled in one of the supported Education Fund education and/or training opportunities. You may keep the laptop for up to three (3) years as long as you remain active with the Education Fund.
The application is now live – please see below for instructions.
- You must be actively enrolled in an Education Fund program AND
- Your program must be online or hybrid format.
- You must have your own reliable Internet connection to use the Chromebook as intended.
How to Apply
- Fill out the application. Please be aware that there is a limited supply of laptops and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must attach proof of enrollment to complete your application. For example: an email showing official or provisional acceptance into a program or a screenshot of an active user account.
- You will receive an approval decision within two (2) business days.
- Device will be delivered 10-14 business days from application approval.
For questions about program requirements, eligibility, or applications please contact Charmaine Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.401.3008.