Laptop Lending Program
The Education Fund is excited to announce the Laptop Lending Program. With the help and support of EduScape, we will now be able to lend you the latest Chromebook if you are actively enrolled in one of the eligible Education Fund education and/or training opportunities (see list below). You may keep the device for the duration of your program.
IMPORTANT: Due to the tremendous interest in this program, we have currently loaned out all available laptops. We have ordered more and we anticipate receiving them in early-December or later. We are still accepting applications for the Laptop Lending Program. You can apply below for pre-approval to add your name to the wait list. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
You must be actively enrolled in one of the following Education Fund programs:
- Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences (KPSAHS) — Medical Terminology, Math or Science
- College Courses — General Education classes and prerequisites for college credit
- Tuition Support — educational training programs
- Wage Replacement — wage replacement (Kaiser Permanente and Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette employees)
- Your program must be online or hybrid format
- You must have your own reliable internet connection to use the Chromebook as intended
How to Apply
- Fill out the application. Please be aware that there is a limited supply of laptops and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. As described above, we are continuing to take applications to join the waiting list until we receive more laptops.
You must attach proof of enrollment to complete your application. For example: an email showing official or provisional acceptance into a program or a screenshot of an active user account.
- You will receive an approval decision within 5-7 business days.
- Device will be delivered within 10-14 business days from application approval date.
For questions about program requirements, eligibility, or applications please contact Charmaine Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213.401.3008.