Laptop Lending Program
The Education Fund is excited to announce the Laptop Lending Program. With the help and support of EduScape, we will now be able to lend you the latest Chromebook if you are actively enrolled in one of the eligible Education Fund education and/or training opportunities (see list below). You may keep the device for the duration of your program.
You must be actively enrolled in one of the following Education Fund programs:
- Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences (KPSAHS) — Medical Terminology, Math or Science
- College Courses — General Education classes and prerequisites for college credit through Coastline College or Portland Community College
- Tuition Support — educational training programs
- Wage Replacement — wage replacement (Kaiser Permanente and Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette employees)
- Career Pathways — CNA, Information Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding, Medical Radiography, Mental Health, Phlebotomy, RN to BSN, Sterile Processing, Surgical Technologist
- Your program must be online or hybrid format
- You must have your own reliable internet connection to use the Chromebook as intended
How to Apply
- Fill out the application. Please be aware that there is a limited supply of laptops and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must attach proof of enrollment to complete your application. For example: an email showing official or provisional acceptance into a program or a screenshot of an active user account.
- You will receive an approval decision within 5-7 business days.
- Device will be delivered within 10-14 business days from application approval date.
For questions about program requirements, eligibility, or applications please contact Charmaine Chong at email@example.com or 213.401.3008.