Laptop & MiFi Lending Program
The Education Fund is excited to announce the Laptop and MiFi Lending Program. With the help and support of EduScape, we will now be able to lend you the latest Chromebook and MiFi (mobile hotspot) devices if you are actively enrolled in one of the eligible Education Fund education and/or training opportunities (see list below). You may keep the devices for the duration of your program.
You must be actively enrolled in one of the following Education Fund programs:
- Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences (KPSAHS) — Medical Terminology, Math or Science
- College Courses — General Education classes and prerequisites for college credit through Coastline College or Portland Community College
- Tuition Support — educational training programs
- Wage Replacement — wage replacement (Kaiser Permanente, Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette and Legacy Health System employees)
- Career Pathways — CNA, Information Technology, Medical Assistant, Medical Coding, Medical Radiography, Mental Health, Phlebotomy, RN to BSN, Sterile Processing, Surgical Technologist
- Your program must be online or hybrid format
- You must have a reliable internet connection to use the Chromebook as intended.
Located in the Central Valley or Inland Empire?
You can be supported in the Laptop and Mifi Lending program by clicking here:
How to Apply
To apply for this program, first use the link below to log in or register for MyEdFund, our new, secure member portal. You can then sign up for the specific program by finding it in the “Available programs” link within MyEdFund.
Please be aware that there is a limited supply of devices and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must attach proof of enrollment to complete your application. For example: an email showing official or provisional acceptance into a program or a screenshot of an active user account.
- You will receive an approval decision within 5-7 business days.
- Device will be delivered within 10-14 business days from application approval date.
For questions about program requirements, eligibility, or applications please contact Gisela Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.960.9150.